The Gillespie Group has been a family-owned business since it was founded in 1985. For over 30 years, floors and flooring have been our business – our only business. All of our client representatives have a deep knowledge of flooring materials and their performance characteristics.
The Gillespie Group installers are fully-trained, certified, and available to answer any questions you may have regarding the installation of your flooring. And, for every carpet installed, we offer a warranty that is among the strongest in the industry. Those are just a few of the reasons why we can make floors perform better for you than anyone else!
The Gillespie Approach
The Gillespie Group is committed to providing the highest quality products, installation, and service. Our unique 5-Step Approach delivers an outstanding final result. Guaranteed.
- Consultation: First and foremost, our team of flooring professionals listens carefully to you. Then we thoroughly evaluate all project objectives, flooring performance goals, and material requirements.
- Personalization: Only after a complete needs analysis do we develop and submit a comprehensive formal proposal that addresses all the functional and aesthetic criteria, according to the requirements of your project.
- Responsiveness: From initial ordering of materials to post-installation cleanup, we develop and adhere to a detailed client-approved timeline for all milestones of each project.
- Satisfaction: Utilizing the latest product and installation technologies, our Certified Technicians install a finished floor that surpasses all your expectations.
- Value: Regardless of your project’s size, complexity and budget, The Gillespie Group approaches each project with professionalism and an attention to detail that results in exceptional value.
The Gillespie Group’s experts are trained and certified to ensure the highest quality workmanship – no matter what industry.
The Gillespie Group is a proudly-independent flooring contractor. To best meet the needs of our clients and serve their flooring needs, we represent a full range of manufacturers and their brands. We believe that the ability to choose from the broadest selection of flooring choices is another important way we make floors perform.
Among the many brands and manufacturers we represent are:
When you continuously delight the flooring clients, the word gets around. Along with an unwavering dedication to quality and personal service, it’s those words of referral and appreciation over the last 30 years that have helped us create a long list of satisfied customers in many diverse industries and business sectors, including:
- Ingersoll Rand/Trane
- NJ Department of Environmental Protection
- NJ Department of Labor
- NJ Department of Taxation
- NJ Department of Transportation
- NJ State Police
- Staten Island Ferry Terminal
- Albany Medical Center
- Hackensack Medical Center
- Robert Wood Johnson Children’s Hospital
- Southern Ocean County Hospital
- Joseph’s University Medical Center
- Peter’s Hospital
- Middlesex County
- College Monmouth University
- Montclair State University
- Princeton University
- Ramapo College
- Rochester Institute of Technology
- Rutgers University
- Janssen Pharmaceuticals
- Johnson & Johnson
- Universal Studios
- LA Fitness
- LL Bean
- Shop Rite
- ULTA Beauty
- Resorts World
- Seabrook Village
- United Methodist Homes
The Gillespie Group started thirty years ago as a “one-truck” business with one goal in mind – deliver satisfaction beyond expectations. We’ve stayed true to that goal, building an outstanding team of professionals who know how to “make floors perform” and live up to that promise.
As we’ve grown over the years, we’ve maintained a culture of continuous improvement by staying ahead of the curve with the latest products, flooring materials, design trends, and installation techniques. The Gillespie Group’s expert technicians and installers are trained and certified by major manufacturers to ensure the highest quality workmanship, always.
The Gillespie Group is also greatly concerned about safety and health of both our customers and employees. We maintain comprehensive safety procedures that include personal protective equipment, material handling, first aid and product safety.
Every phase, every step, every detail of a project is completed thoroughly and efficiently to best serve every customers’ needs and provide them with service and value that is unsurpassed in the commercial flooring industry.
Today, The Gillespie Group includes:
- Bob Gillespie – President
- John Gillespie – Vice President, Operations
- Todd Ritter – Vice President, Resinous Flooring Division
- Ryan O’Neill – Manager of Gypsum Underlayment Division
- Larrilyn Bogdan – CFO
- Margeurite Kerr – Accounting Clerk
- Andrew DeSandolo – Director of Estimating & Purchasing
- Ricardo Cardona – Purchasing Manager
- Marie Richardson – Purchasing
- Crystal Dalcero Macor – Administrative Manager
- Jasmine Bermudez – Construction Administrator
- Jessica Rapatski – Construction Administrator
- Diane Turner Rogers – Submittal Coordinator
- Melissa Senatore – Sales Representative
- Dan Forney – Sales Representative
- Joe Gillespie – Estimating / Sales Representative
- Matt Hubbs – Estimating / Sales Representative
- Shivang Mistry – Estimating / Sales Representative
- Steve Wescott – Estimating / Sales Representative
- Paul Fallon – Estimating / Sales Representative
- Rich Horner – Field Supervisor
- Omar Estrella – Warehouse Manager
The Gillespie Group maintains many industry memberships and certifications. It’s a reflection of our ongoing mission to provide the highest quality, most professional and honest service to our diverse base of clients. In support of this commitment, employees of The Gillespie Group regularly attend conferences and events to stay current with the most innovative flooring materials and solutions. Our technicians and installers are continuously-trained and certified for virtually all flooring types and utilize the latest installation techniques and technology to make floors perform better than anyone else.
We’re proud to be recognized as a Certified New Jersey State Contract Vendor of the StarNet Commercial Flooring Cooperative.
The Gillespie Group flooring specialists and installers have received specialized training and certifications from these fine companies:
NJ State Contract
The Gillespie Group is a New Jersey State Approved Contract Vendor. We provide commercial flooring services for the following brands:
Download our New Jersey State Approved Contract Vendor and ESCNJ Co-Op Info here:
The Gillespie Group is a member of the New Jersey State Approved Co-Op of The Educational Services Commission of New Jersey (ESCNJ), #65MCESCCPS. Note that there is no fee associated with joining the ESCNJ Co-Op for commercial carpet and flooring services.
We provide commercial flooring services through the ESCNJ for the following brands:
Hard Surfaces #14/15-64